I had this product on hand to clean my grill and one day got a really bad grease stain on a very nice blouse and thought I would try the oil eater on it, since it was runined anyways and to my surprise it came out.
I have been using it ever since to get stains out of my clothes and tell all my friends about this product.
* Safely dissolves grease and oils on most everything, product contains no acids, abrasive or petroleum solvents and is water based and biodegradable so safe for all uses -even in septic systems
* Non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-hazardous, USDA approved for non-food surfaces, call the toll free help line at 1-800-528-0334 for professional cleaning advice
* Concentrated product, use dilution chart on each bottle to achieve maximum product performance and value
* Household uses : laundry prespot, floors, carpets, tub/tile, grills, decks, asphalt and concrete driveways, stoves, boat hulls, white wall tires, siding and more
* Industrial uses: engines, machinery, floor scrubbers, tools, pressure washers, parts washing, exhaust hoods, and more, used in restaurants, quick lubes, garages, production facilities, HVAC and more Buy $11 Oil Eater AOD1G35437 Cleaner Degreaser 1 gallon
I have used this and the LEXOL cleaner on several cars and trucks I have owned over the last 10 plus years and I love it. I keep my vehicles until the tires fall off and I like my seats neat. I sold a Jeep with 300,000 miles on it and uncracked leather seats because I used this every month.
You may want to do what I do and order a spray bottle of each the cleaner and this conditioner and also order a large refill of the conditioner because I find I use 2-3 times as much conditioner as cleaner. The cleaner is very concentrated and liberal use of this conditioner keeps the leather from getting as dirty so get it very clean once, soak it down with this conditioner then you'll not need to use much cleaner. Follow the directions and you will be happy with this.
Lexol Leather Conditioner 33.8 oz. (1,000mL) A unique emulsion that feeds leather to keep it soft and supple while maintaining strength and durability. Regular use will maintain leather in top condition and not leave the surface slick or greasy, unlike other all purpose products.
Work into the leather with a clean, soft, 100% cotton cloth or Lexol Applicator Sponge; allow the conditioner to be fully absorbed (15-20 minutes) and then buff off the excess with another soft, clean, 100% cotton cloth. Use 4-5 times a year to keep your leather in top condition. You do not have to clean the leather every time you condition, but you must condition every time you clean it. Do not use on suede.
Great product. Used it for 5 years now. Limit the streaking by two ways: Using a spray bottle, lightly mist a paper towel then buff the glass after product dries. After streaks are detected just use a dry cotton cloth (towel) and buff the streaks out. Not that difficult to have streak free glass. But the streaks will be annoying during night time traveling.
* In tests conducted by University of Michigan, response time improved by a full second or more. At highway speeds that is almost four car lengths of extra stopping distance
* Rain-X is the Number 1 Brand in Glass Treatments
* Easy to apply trigger sprayer
* This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
POR-15 is a high-tech, high performance rust-preventive coating designed for application directly on rusted or seasoned metal surfaces. It dries to an incredible rock-hard, non-porous finish that won't chip, crack, or peel, and it prevents rust from recurring by protecting metal from further exposure to moisture. Use it to coat rusty frames, floor pans, farm equipment, marine equipment, or even a heavily corroded battery tray. POR-15 is sensitive to UV light (sun) and must be topcoated for prolonged exposure to sunlight. Topcoating is not required for areas not exposed to sunlight.