Saturday, July 31, 2010

Oil Eater AOD1G35437 Cleaner Degreaser 1 gallon


Oil Eater AOD1G35437 Cleaner Degreaser 1 gallon

I had this product on hand to clean my grill and one day got a really bad grease stain on a very nice blouse and thought I would try the oil eater on it, since it was runined anyways and to my surprise it came out.

I have been using it ever since to get stains out of my clothes and tell all my friends about this product.

* Safely dissolves grease and oils on most everything, product contains no acids, abrasive or petroleum solvents and is water based and biodegradable so safe for all uses -even in septic systems
* Non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-hazardous, USDA approved for non-food surfaces, call the toll free help line at 1-800-528-0334 for professional cleaning advice
* Concentrated product, use dilution chart on each bottle to achieve maximum product performance and value
* Household uses : laundry prespot, floors, carpets, tub/tile, grills, decks, asphalt and concrete driveways, stoves, boat hulls, white wall tires, siding and more
* Industrial uses: engines, machinery, floor scrubbers, tools, pressure washers, parts washing, exhaust hoods, and more, used in restaurants, quick lubes, garages, production facilities, HVAC and more

Buy $11 Oil Eater AOD1G35437 Cleaner Degreaser 1 gallon


welcome robot | music online | billy1

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List