Sunday, August 22, 2010

Zymol Z503 Car Cleaner Wax - 16 oz.

Zymol Z503 Car Cleaner Wax - 16 oz.

Zymol Z503 Car Cleaner Wax - 16 oz.
Buy new: $12.99
Usually ships in 24 hours

I have used Meguiar's, Turtle Wax, Mother's, 3M, etc. for decades. Received the Zymol Z503 liquid Cleaner/Wax as a gift. I refused to buy what I considered overpriced wax with a "perfume" scent and price, until now. This product is by far the easiest to apply, remove, and polish than ANY cleaner/wax I have used since 1971. It seemingly has much longer durability, particularly with repeated automatic car washes. My only slight dislike is the lingering scent, even after using latex gloves. Read and follow the instructions, and use the proper cloth for polishing and removing. I will use this product for "life", until I find someting better. Only wish Zymol could develop an "unscented" version. The best $10 you will ever spend on your car(s). Hands down.

Buy new: $12.99 Zymol Z503 Car Cleaner Wax - 16 oz.

bfd53 | shopping booksmark | welcome robot | music online | bioly1

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List