Monday, October 12, 2009

Solvents : Oil Eater Cleaner Degreaser 32oz


I used this product to clean my light colored Berber carpeting and it was fantastic. There were mud and dirt footstep stains tracked in from movers. Based on the advice from the company's 800 #, I mixed the Oil Eater with some water (1:3 ratio) and sprayed it directly over the carpet. I let it sit a couple of minutes and used my carpet cleaner with just plain water to rinse it. My carpet looks as good as new.

I recently spilled some cooking oil on our new composite deck. After cleaning it twice with dish soap, the stain was untouched. As luck would have it, I ended up out of town for several weeks and was afraid the stain had permanently been set in. After doing some research on the internet, I found a suggestion to use this product.

To my amazement, after spraying Oil Eater Cleaner Degreaser on the stain and lightly brushing, the stain was gone. I'm not sure how well it works on other types of stains, but this alone saved me from replacing several expensive composite boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List