Saturday, October 3, 2009

Finishing : Meguiar's M8032 Speed Glaze - 32 oz.


I have used the separate retail cleaner and polisher with with incredible results and Mike from Meguiar's told me about using this one step dual action professional product. It worked great on a maroon panel van that had never been wax in it's 11 years of existance. The ower was amazed when we finished. It looked alsmost as good as it did the day it was purchased without wax.

I use this product with a Porter Cable dual action polisher to polish a 9 year old black Mustang. This polish is easy to work with. It removes swirl marks, light scratches and oxidation. I finish off polishing with Meguier's M21 sealant for a nice shine. I get a lot of compliments on how new my car looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List